Hacienda del Sol Weddings
Hacienda del Sol Specializes in Weddings/Retreats/Reunions
Let the staff at Hacienda del Sol make your marriage celebration an unforgettable occasion. We coordinated and provide everything for your special event so you can relax and enjoy your guests. All of our two and three-night wedding packages include:
- Spectacular courtyard garden venue with majestic Taos Mountain as your backdrop
- Lodging for 26 members of your family and friends
- Full, cooked-to-order breakfast each morning
- Chair rental, setup/take-down
- Wedding officiant who will work with you to personalize your vows
- One hour of professional photography + CD of images ($150 per hour thereafter)
- After-ceremony reception complete with local champagne and a beautiful wedding cake
- Rental of Champagne flutes, dessert plates, forks, and napkins
- Seasonal bridal and maid-of-honor bouquets, boutonieres for the groom and best man
- Romance Package for the wedding couple on the night of arrival
- Two Hacienda del Sol hand-tossed mugs
- Housekeeping/concierge gratuities
3-nights high season (Mid-May thru Mid-October): $13,095+tax
3-nights low season (Mid-October thru Mid-May): $12,595+tax
2-nights low season (Mid-October thru Mid-May): $9,820+tax
Please note that Hacienda del Sol does not offer dinner receptions or outside catering. Call to discuss a variety of local options.
A non-refundable $500 deposit is required to secure your dates. There is a 60-day cancellation policy on all two and three-day wedding packages.
"Just the Two of You" Elopement Package
Looking for a beautiful, romantic, and stress-free getaway to tie the knot? The Hacienda del Sol has the perfect wedding package for you! Choose any of our romantic rooms for a two day getaway and we’ll include flowers, Champagne, and chocolates upon arrival. On your wedding day we provide an interfaith minister, two witnesses, one hour session with a professional wedding photographer, CD of all your photos, flowers (one bouquet and one boutonniere), small wedding cake and champagne toast for two, and two Hacienda del Sol mugs for a wedding memento.
$1475.00, plus a two night minimum reservation in any room
(We recommend the Los Amantes Suite.) See our rooms here.
Add Family and Friends to the reservation. Call for details.
“This was the best wedding we have ever attended – the big yellow cottonwoods with Taos Mountain in the background were spectacular in October and the setting was extraordinary. The buffet brunch was outstanding!
“Thank you so much for our special wedding and luncheon. It was beyond our expectations and everyone was so wonderful.”
“The native American flutist against the backdrop of Taos Mountain was overwhelming. I will never forget our beautiful wedding.”
“Everything was perfect!”